Celery is a vegetable with high antioxidants and beneficial enzymes. It is a very old vegetable – so old that parts of the plant were found in the tomb of the Pharaoh King Tutankhamun.
This vegetable is a great source of vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin B6, potassium and folate.
Health Benefits include:
• May help lower cholesterol and blood sugar
• Can lower inflammation
• May help treat hypertension
• Can help prevent ulcers
• May protect liver health
• May have benefits for weight loss
• Can support digestion
• Contains antimicrobial properties that fight infections
• Can help prevent urinary tract infections
• May have anti-cancer effects
Also, celery was one of the main ingredients in my green juice that I used to heal terminal cancer 10 years ago. You can find the recipe for my Healing Cancer Green juice here
If you would like to learn more about the health benefits of celery you can read the full article from Dr. Axe here