Mushroom supplements are made with “functional mushrooms” that include mushrooms like turkey tail, maitake, reishi, lion’s mane, chaga, cordyceps and others.
Functional mushrooms can assist with immune support, reducing fatigue, adaptability to stress and increased energy.
• Supports a healthy immune system
• Supports cognitive function
•Supports the body’s ability to handle oxidative stress
• Supports healthy energy levels and reduces fatigue
• Supports a healthy nervous system
• Supports a healthy response to inflammation
More specifically, functional mushroom supplements have healing attributes that target certain areas within our body’s that may require support for optimal health. Some of which include:
• Lion’s mane – mental clarity and concentration
• Turkey tail – immune system balance
• Reishi – stress and immune support
• Cordyceps – energy and endurance
If you would like to learn more about mushroom supplements you can read the full article from Dr. Axe here